Conference rooms in today’s workplaces are challenged with shrinking room size
and the need to adapt to evolving technologies.
Every component of the conference table has been meticulously reengineered
— from the unbelievably thin top to the graceful support structure,
from the integration of technology to the 14 beautiful finishes.
- The table top is less than one inch at its thickest point, tapering to a knife edge, creating the effect of a hovering plane up to 20 feet long, without the need for a center support.
- The minimal silhouette of Traverse V is achieved through a simple, canted leg design mirrored on either side of the table.
- The minimal silhouette of Traverse X is achieved through a simple, visible cross structure.
- Beautiful materials and finishes are front and center: 14 options include stunning traditional woods and unique, reconstituted woods, each with brushed or polished metal accents.
- Power and data connectivity are concealed in the design, allowing for future flexibility as wireless technology advances.
WE51 | Dyed Oak
WE52 | Dark Sapele
WE53 | Walnut
WE54 | Teak
WE55 | Oak
WE56 | Figured Maple
WE61 | Pinstripe
WE62 | Gray Stripe
WE65 | Blue Stripe
WE66 | Red Stripe
WE67 | Golden Wall
WE68 | Variegated Gray
WE64 | Beat
WE63 | Gray Silver
Since 2009, HOK Product Design®, LLC has created innovative products for the built environment.
Under the leadership of Senior Vice President and Director Susan Grossinger,
the team partners with manufacturers to develop products
that enhance their portfolios and strengthen their market presence.